Bracket Racing

Bracket Racing (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/)
-   General Forum (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/general-forum-13/)
-   -   Hello (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/general-forum-13/hello-186/)

Mopower71 11-19-2004 10:18 PM

Hello

Where's everybody hiding?

mikelbeck 11-19-2004 10:19 PM

Re: Hello

Originally Posted by Mopower71
Where's everybody hiding?

I guess the race season is winding down, so the board is lowing down...

Mopower71 11-19-2004 10:20 PM

Everybody should be winding UP
Getting their winter projects planned out.

mikelbeck 11-19-2004 10:24 PM

That's what I'm doing. Plus I'm trying to figure out where the money for the projects is going to be coming from! :-k

Mopower71 11-19-2004 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by mikelbeck

That's what I'm doing. Plus I'm trying to figure out where the money for the projects is going to be coming from! :-k

I'm trying to figure out where to get the money for my car also. Sounds like a common problem for most

onehellofadart 11-20-2004 06:56 AM

You not kidding. My wife and I have discussed a yearly
budgit for the car. Unfortunately we are already into
2007's money :shock: By the way my shifter arived yesterday. :mrgreen:

sickt7cuda 11-21-2004 10:13 PM

I just finished fabricating a plow for my old lawn tractor to handle the wet stuff that the snowblower refuses to deal with. It's a genuine 'ting a beauty, if I do say so myself. At least I got to play with the welder some more. We're supposed to get a lot of snow this year....LasVegas keeps sounding better and better to me.

mikelbeck 11-21-2004 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by sickt7cuda
I just finished fabricating a plow for my old lawn tractor to handle the wet stuff that the snowblower refuses to deal with. It's a genuine 'ting a beauty, if I do say so myself. At least I got to play with the welder some more. We're supposed to get a lot of snow this year....LasVegas keeps sounding better and better to me.

You can race all year round there!

I've been telling my wife that if I ever get laid off from my current job (I'd get 28 weeks severance), we'd sell the house (worth more than double what I paid for it), pay off everything we owe and move down south, probably Florida. Then we'd buy a new place (for cash) and I'd get a decent job and we'd start all over.

Then I could race all year round! :D

I'm tired of the snow, myself. Plus the traffic here on the Island. And the train ride into NYC a few days every week. It sucks.

82GT 11-22-2004 08:52 AM

the train ride into NYC a few days every week. It sucks.

Everyday 2.5 hours oneway :-x

mikelbeck 11-22-2004 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by 82GT

the train ride into NYC a few days every week. It sucks.

Everyday 2.5 hours oneway :-x

Well, that's worse than my 1.5 hour ride! About half an hour to drive to the station, then go from Ronkonkoma to Penn, then walking a few blocks to Times Square. I hate every minute of it.