General Forum Anything goes in this forum.

Metin2 yang and tips on how to Kill Metins

Reply Subscribe

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 05:17 AM

When you are a metin2 player then I think it's essential to acquainted with the Metin. Some players regard them as poor rocks that are not easy to kill, though to Dollars Makers like us, they may be valuable chest only need to be smashed open, you'd prefer to make metin2 yang. Now it is a hard thing to kill Metins and also you need to have suitable character for the activity, I do not recommend you a Mage because it is a poor one particular to kill Metins. A Warrior or perhaps a Sura is your very best bet, a Weapon Sura or even a Body Warrior can also be far better. They are in a position to grind through Metins speedily and if you get an Armored Horse, spend consideration to Metins!

You could obtain buy metin2 yang and obtain some superb achievements from Metins and they drop gear, Potions, Spirit Stones, and Talent Books. Here I recommend you killing Metins and choose up all the issues, just pick each of the factors because the Metin drops. Just ignore no matter whether you only drop Potions and a Nature's Enchantment book, normally choose it up. You could vendor the book for some gold along with the Potions are pretty valuable, so you should save your funds on purchasing Potions in the vendor and buy cheap metin2 yang. by maintaining the Potions that drop you'll be able to save tons of gold. Should you don't want the armors and weapons you drop then vendor them, you'll be able to get the teleportation costs.

wow gold Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy Diablo 3 gold