Bracket Racing

Bracket Racing (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/)
-   Island Dragway (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/island-dragway-20/)
-   -   Mopars at the patch Island Dragway Great meadows, NJ (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/island-dragway-20/mopars-patch-island-dragway-great-meadows-nj-508/)

onehellofadart 06-20-2005 05:35 PM

Mopars at the patch Island Dragway Great meadows, NJ

Ok Mopar Nats at E-Town was a bust for meeting up. :doubt:

NHRA Super Nats are over. :(

Who is planning to attend Island Dragway Great Meadows, NJ :-k
Mopars at the Patch.

Sunday July 3rd.
Don't forget Monay is 4th of July so we all have off work!! :mrgreen:

What do you say an all NEBR FINAL ??????????????? =D>

mikelbeck 06-20-2005 06:18 PM

I'll have to check with the MoS (Master of Scheduling). I think she said we have a party to go to that day... But I'll let ya know.

mikelbeck 06-20-2005 09:13 PM

The MoS says we have a party that day, I'm not allowed to go racing. :-(

I was just talking to my neighbor, he said we should go to Island this Sunday instead of E-Town. There's some pre-81 car event thingy going on. You gonna go for that?

onehellofadart 06-21-2005 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by mikelbeck
The MoS says we have a party that day, I'm not allowed to go racing. :-(

I was just talking to my neighbor, he said we should go to Island this Sunday instead of E-Town. There's some pre-81 car event thingy going on. You gonna go for that?

Can't go have a party at the bosses house on Sunday. About 2 miles from Island. :doubt:

DARTSPORT 06-21-2005 09:44 AM

I have to double check my track schedules later, for MapleGrove. I know Numidia isn't racing on the 4th of july weekend. If MapleGrove doesn't have any racing over the 4th of July weekend, I might be able to go to Island. I will check??

onehellofadart 07-01-2005 02:06 PM

Well its approaching.
:-k Anyone else going to Island Sunday besides me?

mikelbeck 07-01-2005 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by onehellofadart
Well its approaching.
:-k Anyone else going to Island Sunday besides me?

I can't make it, sorry.

DARTSPORT 07-01-2005 04:19 PM

I won't be able , either. MapleGrove has racing saturday & sunday, so I will be there, both days! MapleGrove is a lot nicer track, in my opinion, plus it is closer!!

onehellofadart 07-01-2005 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by DARTSPORT
I won't be able , either. MapleGrove has racing saturday & sunday, so I will be there, both days! MapleGrove is a lot nicer track, in my opinion, plus it is closer!!

Never been there but closer is better any time!!!

DARTSPORT 07-01-2005 08:42 PM

A friend of mine named Bill will be there on sunday. He has a 68 Dart, with the name Dodge Fever on the side of the car. It will be his first time out with the car this year, since adding a transbrake, and a delay box, this year. If you see him , say hello. I would come on sunday if MapleGrove wasn't running. But I can't see the point in driving an extra 200 plus miles, from MapleGrove to Island. Maybe some other time this year. I would like to meet up with some of you guys sometime.

onehellofadart 07-02-2005 06:56 AM

Sounds good and Good luck!