Bracket Racing

Bracket Racing (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/)
-   Problems/Comments/Suggestions (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/problems-comments-suggestions-18/)
-   -   error looking for picture (https://www.northeastbracketracing.com/forums/problems-comments-suggestions-18/error-looking-picture-131/)

Mopower71 10-16-2004 08:39 AM

error looking for picture

I got this when I hit All pictures contributed by sickt7cuda in his profile.
Was looking for his scoop hinged door pics.

General Error

Could not query pics information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY p.pic_id ORDER BY pic_time DESC LIMIT 12' a

SELECT DISTINCT(p.pic_id), ct.cat_user_id, ct.cat_id, ct.cat_title, p.pic_title, p.pic_desc, p.pic_user_id, p.pic_user_ip, p.pic_time, p.pic_view_count, p.pic_lock, r.rate_pic_id, AVG(r.rate_point) AS rating, COUNT(DISTINCT c.comment_id) AS comments, MAX(c.comment_id) as new_comment FROM phpbb_album AS p LEFT JOIN phpbb_album_rate AS r ON p.pic_id = r.rate_pic_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_album_comment AS c ON p.pic_id = c.comment_pic_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_album_cat AS ct ON p.pic_cat_id = ct.cat_id WHERE p.pic_user_id = 5 AND ct.cat_id IN () GROUP BY p.pic_id ORDER BY pic_time DESC LIMIT 12

Line : 187
File : /home/northeas/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/album_mod/album_memberlist.php

mikelbeck 10-16-2004 12:58 PM

Re: error looking for picture

Originally Posted by Mopower71
SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY p.pic_id ORDER BY pic_time DESC LIMIT 12' a

SELECT DISTINCT(p.pic_id), ct.cat_user_id, ct.cat_id, ct.cat_title, p.pic_title, p.pic_desc, p.pic_user_id, p.pic_user_ip, p.pic_time, p.pic_view_count, p.pic_lock, r.rate_pic_id, AVG(r.rate_point) AS rating, COUNT(DISTINCT c.comment_id) AS comments, MAX(c.comment_id) as new_comment FROM phpbb_album AS p LEFT JOIN phpbb_album_rate AS r ON p.pic_id = r.rate_pic_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_album_comment AS c ON p.pic_id = c.comment_pic_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_album_cat AS ct ON p.pic_cat_id = ct.cat_id WHERE p.pic_user_id = 5 AND ct.cat_id IN () GROUP BY p.pic_id ORDER BY pic_time DESC LIMIT 12

Line : 187
File : /home/northeas/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/album_mod/album_memberlist.php

Well there's your problem, you used the wrong SQL syntax! Go try again and use the correct syntax.

Sheesh. Some people. :roll:

;-)

I'll have a look at it later on today. Thanks for letting me know.

sickt7cuda 10-16-2004 04:11 PM

Syntax??? Isn't that a tax on things like cigarettes and alcohol ? :lol:

mikelbeck 10-16-2004 04:27 PM

LOL!

It's a bug in an add-on for the photo-album.

There's an update to that add-on, I'll see if I can get it installed tonight. Hopefully that'll fix this issue. Otherwise, I'll have to roll up my sleeves and start digging into somebody else's code. That's always fun. :-(

Mopower71 10-16-2004 04:58 PM

What's odd is it's only with sickt7cuda's. I tried others and they worked fine.

mikelbeck 10-16-2004 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mopower71
What's odd is it's only with sickt7cuda's. I tried others and they worked fine.

I think it's because he a) posted some pictures to the public albums and b) doesn't have a private album.

It happens with Tig also. I'm sure there's some more users that it happens with, but I didn't check everybody.

mikelbeck 10-16-2004 08:20 PM

I think it's fixed now.