General Forum Anything goes in this forum.

Diablo 3 Treasure Monsters

Reply Subscribe
Old 12-31-2014, 03:12 AM

Diablo 3 Treasure Monsters

I have spent a plenty of time on farming treasure monsters on Diablo 3 act II inferno and wanted to make Diablo 3 gold and get something and sell them on the AH. During this process I was interested in the 4 types of treasure goblins and I chosen to focus on the loot that I gathered through farming. I want to look for some type of various loot tables for various monsters if bandits usually drop more blues than the goblins. And if there’s an opportunity of gaining every type of monster, so slightly expand the range.

I have gathered a some data from killing over 200 treasure creatures after one day. I usually buy Diablo 3 gold from a reliable site. I’ve also farmed in a set of gear with zero percent GF and 160 percent MF. The percent MF might cause some effect in the % if a certain quality gear, but the total must be identical. I ran with +MF gear because I planed to farm some items, the date are only a small part. I gathered lots of data and finally l learnt that the trick is to kill one hundred treasure creatures. In general, 28 percent of the creatures that I found were treasure goblins, 21 percent were treasure pygmys, 30 percent were treasure bandits, and 21 percent were treasure seekers. You can check more Diablo 3 gold guide from our site.