General Forum Anything goes in this forum.

Maplestory Mesos Making Guide

Old 07-18-2014, 04:40 AM

Maplestory Mesos Making Guide

In MapleStory Europe, You will want to purchase the potion at low price, I am a bandit and at level 20, I can purchase orange potions and I also need to purchase red potions since 50hp means 50 mesos, but 150hp means 160 mesos. But as you purchase large amount of potions you will see the money accumulates. If you purchased 1000 orange potions then you would wast 2000 mesos, suppose the amount of time you spent on your Mapling career. You would waste a lot! And as you level up you will wast more mesos. So you should purchase cheaper potions. MapleStory mesos Bags are the most effective method to gain mesos. But you need NX, a mil is 50 cents.

Once you get into a trade, bargain when a price higher than yours, this will usually be done when you either make money or save money. If you are bidding on Basilmarket, you should note the end of the the auction day. You will generally have a good price. To avoid cancel your trade, you need to learn the way to touch type, it's better to purchase the 10 Thumbs Typing Tutor, you may find one online. You can touch to type some sentences within one minute. Gather everything, leathers seem useless, while you can gain a work glove with them at level 15 in MapleStory. Be sure that you do not stop making money and training until you are satisfied.