General Forum Anything goes in this forum.

Musclecar on Spike TV

Reply Subscribe

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 10:13 AM

Musclecar on Spike TV

Anyone watching that Musclecar show on Spike TV (don't bother going to Spike TV website it sucks!!)

Not so bad, definitely watchable, some nice projects their working on.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:04 PM

Yeah i watch that show on the weekends. I really dont like that really loud host though. It seems his "assistent" does everything. The host of trucks is leaving too witch kinda sucks because he was one of the best on the powerblock.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:19 PM

I forget what show on the powerblock, but one of them is building up a 92 mustang LX next week. I cant wait to see what they do with it.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:15 AM

Horsepower TV, They said there going, to do it low buck, can't wait to see what they have planned.
Old 05-01-2006, 12:54 AM

Musclecar on Spike

For your information shicaca "assistent" is spelled assistant. Lou Santiago is a freind of mine and he has forgotten more about automotive performance than you guys will learn in your lifetimes.

Lou is a transmission and engine guy and Jerod is the paint and body expert. So pay close attention next time kids and you will see Lou handles the powertrain, while Jared handles the body and fab work. It's amazing how much you learn while you pay attention.

Since most of the drivetrain parts are crate items, Lou just handles the installation. I am sure they will have some engine and tranny builds later on the show.

If you mornons pay attention next time you watch Horsepower, you will notice the assistant does most of the work because the host is not a "car guy".

The host on Trucks was great, but Spike pissed him of and he left. I am sure he will surface again with another show soon.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Just for your information jclay71 "mornons" is spelled "morons".
Sorry I just couldn't resist!

I don't think shicaca dissed your buddy, I believe he was giving him his props!

Oh and by the way welcome to the forums!