General Forum Anything goes in this forum.

Idea for expansion

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Idea for expansion

so as some of you may know, I am from PA, where i did the bulk of my racing, but I have now moved to Michigan. What i would like to do to get more members is increase the size of the "northeast" to include ohio and michigan, thus including most of the people that i know who drag race. that way, when attending some racing events this year, such as the mopar nationals, i could promote the site a bit in MI and OH.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Administrator

here is what im going by...i just think that it would help since i know people in my new area,...
Old 06-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Administrator

i know..i understand that, but when you look at the map...when i lived back in PA, i did more racing in ohio than i did in PA...and the series i ran was called a IHRA division one series...although the events last year were:
Pittsburgh, pa
Cincinatti, oh
columbus, oh
norwalk, oh
martin, mi
kansas city, mo

hmm..just an idea...
Old 06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Administrator

while technically you dont, we still value the opinion of you and the original members!!

what ill do is try to get some people in, and if there is a call for more sections, we will cross that bridge then!
Old 06-07-2005, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by mikelbeck
Originally Posted by 1BadMirada
i know..i understand that, but when you look at the map...when i lived back in PA, i did more racing in ohio than i did in PA...and the series i ran was called a IHRA division one series...although the events last year were:
Pittsburgh, pa
Cincinatti, oh
columbus, oh
norwalk, oh
martin, mi
kansas city, mo

hmm..just an idea...
IHRA has different divisions, and they're mainly in the South. So pretty much everything north of the Mason-Dixon to them is "Northeast". Unless it's California.
Actually southerners call what you're describing as New York. :P
Old 06-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Well they can still post even if there not from the east coast. FABO has b body guys on it and there ok